Apprenticeship in Customer Service
Date Posted: 8 April 2021
Employment Type:Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
Application Deadline: 20 April 2021
We are recruiting for a new position of Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service. Learning new skills and on the job experience, the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to develop skills in a local law firm.
General administration duties will include:
- Filing, photo copying, and printing.
- Covering Reception and dealing with clients
- Customer service
- Assisting in the distribution and dispatch of incoming and outgoing post.
- Operation of appropriate equipment, e.g. Fax, label machine.
- Clerical support to staff members.
Practical skills required:
- Excellent IT skills
- Good verbal, electronic and written communication
- Organisation and time management
- Flexible approach
- Multi skilled team worker
- Awareness of data security requirements
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Punctual, able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Eager to learn with excellent communication skills and a flexible attitude to working in a busy, active environment
Please email applications (including CV and covering letter) to email@example.com.
Applications may also be submitted by post to our Practice Manager at the following address:
Mrs Alison Tyson