Legal Cashier / Accounts Assistant
Date Posted: 22 December 2020
Employment Type:Full-time (9.00am-5.00pm (Mon - Fri) 1 hour lunch, 35 hrs/week
Application Deadline: Open
We are seeking a Legal Cashier/Accounts Assistant to work in a very busy accounts department based in Chesterfield town centre.
Full Training will be given
Duties to be covered include:
- Processing electronic payments on on-line banking systems and obtaining authorisation from Directors.
- Allocation and posting of Credit/Debit payments onto ledgers.
- Dealing with daily bank reconciliations
- Office & Client Banking.
- Office & Client Cheque processing & printing.
- Allocation & posting of searches.
- Posting of bills, time and Disbursement transfers and write offs.
- Purchase/Nominal Ledger Invoices and payments.
- Dealing with general accounts related queries and issues.
- Taking payment from clients either present or by telephone, issuing receipts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts.
- General day to day duties, admin, scanning & filing.
- Other accounts duties as required.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who can meet the following criteria:
- Experience of using on-line banking systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm.
Please email applications (including CV and covering letter) to email@example.com.
Applications may also be submitted by post to our Practice Manager at the following address:
Mrs Alison Tyson