Legal Secretary / Support Assistant
Date Posted: 5 May 2021
Employment Type:Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm
Application Deadline: Open
We are seeking a Legal Secretary /Support Assistant to work in the Sheffield city centre office.
Full training will be given.
Duties to be covered include:
- Providing general secretarial and administration services including digital dictation and copy typing.
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- To deal accurately with filing, storage and retrieval of client files/documents in line with filing systems.
- To set up new files accurately and speedily in line with company procedures.
- Providing support to fee earners, undertaking searches,
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary.
- To use photocopying equipment to achieve copies of the correct standard in line with requirements.
- Binding documents.
- To ensure confidentiality and security of all the firm’s and client documentation and/or information.
- Understanding and applying the firm’s money laundering, regulatory and compliance procedures.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate who can meet the following criteria:
- Previous relevant experience as a legal secretary.
- Attention to detail,
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt, professional and courteous, team player.
Please email applications (including CV and covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications may also be submitted by post to our Practice Manager at the following address:
Mrs Alison Tyson