Adrian Sheehan is a solicitor and Executive Director, and one of the owners of the practice. He is Head of Commercial Property at BRM.
He specialises in commercial property, particularly in acquisition, development and forward funding of large retail, supermarket and hotel developments, most recently:
- Acquisition, pre-letting, forward funding and sale of hotel development sites
- Acquisition, pre-letting, forward funding and sale of supermarket development sites
- Acquisition, pre-letting (single and multiple), forward funding and sale of retail development sites
- Purchase of portfolio of 52 commercial properties for £24+m and onward contemporaneous and short time retail lettings and sales
- Advising on letting of city centre supermarket, multi retail and 150 flat development
- Residential development joint ventures.
He is a BA(Hons) in History, qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and has since been at BRM, becoming a Partner in 2003.