Adrian Sheehan is a Director and Head of Commercial Property at BRM.
He specialises in commercial property, particularly in acquisition, development and forward funding of large retail, supermarket and hotel developments, most recently:
- Acquisition, pre-letting, forward funding and sale of hotel development sites
- Acquisition, pre-letting, forward funding and sale of supermarket development sites
- Acquisition, pre-letting (single and multiple), forward funding and sale of retail development sites
- Purchase of portfolio of 52 commercial properties for £24+m and onward contemporaneous and short time retail lettings and sales
- Advising on letting of city centre supermarket, multi retail and 150 flat development
- Residential development joint ventures.
He is a BA(Hons) in History, qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and has since been at BRM, becoming a Partner in 2003.