Adrian Sheehan is a solicitor and Executive Director, and one of the owners of the practice. He is Head of Property at BRM.
He specialises in commercial property, particularly in acquisition, development and forward funding of large retail, supermarket and hotel developments, most recently:
- Site preparation, pre-letting, forward funding, and sale of £110M+ mixed us shopping centre, and 174 residential unit development in Acton, London
- Acquisition, pre-letting, forward funding and sale of hotel development sites
- Acquisition, pre-letting, forward funding and sale of supermarket development sites
- Acquisition, pre-letting (single and multiple), forward funding and sale of retail development sites
- Purchase of portfolio of 52 commercial properties for £24+m and onward contemporaneous and short time retail lettings and sales
- Residential development joint ventures.
He is a BA(Hons) in History, qualified as a solicitor in 1998 and has since been at BRM, becoming a Partner in 2003.