Trevor joined BRM as a corporate solicitor in BRM’s Company Commercial Team in April 2018 from a well-known international firm in Manchester.
He specialises in corporate finance, fundraisings M&A, joint ventures and corporate governance and has gained experience in the real estate and hotels sectors, with a particular focus on listed Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Advising a London Stock Exchange listed Real Estate Investment Trust on its acquisition of an 80% interest in a portfolio of flexible offices in Central London worth in excess of £161m.
- Advising the UK’s leading airport group on the creation of a £500m property company.
- Advising a German Manufacturer on a UK acquisition for an undisclosed sum
- Advising a New York Stock Exchange listed corporation on a global restructuring project.
- Advising one of the UK’s largest independent operators of hotels on the acquisition of 5 hotel operating companies for an undisclosed sum.