Cavendish Cancer Care Free Wills Month
During March 2019, we are giving you the opportunity to make your will for free
All we ask for in return is a voluntary donation to help fund essential services provided by Cavendish Cancer Care to local people living with cancer and their families.
Based in Sheffield, Cavendish Cancer Care have helped people across South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire since 1991. They provide the chance to talk in confidence and offer complementary therapies to support their recovery.
Their services are free of charge, and their skilled teams of counsellors and complementary theraptists work alongside the NHS and other professional organisations.
Your donation can do a lot
£77 donated for a single will can:
- Keep a therapy room open for a month
- Provide a carer with counselling to remain strong
- Provide two pain management sessions for a cancer patient
£154 donated for a mirror will for a couple can:
- Cover the cost of an initial assessment
- Fund two personalised one-to-one therapy session for a cancer patient or their loved one
£380 funds a complete course of therapy for one person.
Why use BRM to make your will
- BRM's legal expertise is trusted by thousands of individuals, well-known local businesses, and national brands
- All wills are drafted in accordance with your exact wishes, and we can guide you on the best action to take on any factors affecting your money and assets
- Strict professional regulations and continual staff training ensure the highest quality of service and advice
- Your will is registered for free with Certainty, the National Will Register so that your beneficiaries can find your will
- We can store your original will free of charge
- Make your will at our Chesterfield or Sheffield offices.
- Free home, hospital and hospice visits are available where appropriate
Register and make a difference