Blythe House Hospicecare and Helen's Trust Free Wills Month
Throughout July, make your will for free with BRM Solicitors.
All we ask for in return it a voluntary donation to Derbyshire-based charities, Blythe House Hospicecare and Helen's Trust.
Your donation will help give local people the choice to stay at home during the final stages of terminal illness, by funding care and other essential services.
What a donation to Blythe House Hospicecare and Helen's Trust can do:
The suggested minimum donations are just £75 for simple single will, and £150 for mirror wills.
- £75 will fund 5 hours of respite care
- £150 funds an entire night sit
Why use BRM to make your will
- BRM's legal expertise is trusted by thousands of individuals, well-known local businesses, and national brands
- All wills are drafted in accordance with your exact wishes, and we can guide you on the best action to take on any factors affecting your money and assets
- Strict professional regulations and continual staff training ensure the highest quality of service and advice
- Your will is registered for free with Certainty, the National Will Register so that your beneficiaries can find your will
- We can store your original will free of charge
- Make your will at our Chesterfield or Sheffield offices.
- Free home, hospital and hospice visits are available where appropriate
Register your interest