Helen's Trust Free Wills Month
Throughout June, make your will for free with BRM Solicitors.
All we ask for in return it a voluntary donation to Derbyshire-based charities, Helen's Trust and Blythe House Hospicecare .
Your donation will help give local people the choice to stay at home during the final stages of terminal illness, by funding care and other essential services.
What a donation to Helen's Trust can do:
The suggested minimum donations are just £75 for simple single will, and £150 for mirror wills.
- £75 will fund 5 hours of respite care
- £150 funds an entire night sit
Why use BRM to make your will
- BRM's legal expertise is trusted by thousands of individuals, well-known local businesses, and national brands
- All wills are drafted in accordance with your exact wishes, and we can guide you on the best action to take on any factors affecting your money and assets
- Strict professional regulations and continual staff training ensure the highest quality of service and advice
- Your will is registered for free with Certainty, the National Will Register so that your beneficiaries can find your will
- We can store your original will free of charge
- Make your will at our Chesterfield or Sheffield offices.
- Free home, hospital and hospice visits are available where appropriate
Register your interest