Our fees cover all of the work required to complete the remortgage your property, including dealing with registration at the Land Registry.
Conveyancer’s fees and disbursements
- Legal fees are £375 + VAT (currently 20% which is £75) totalling £450
- Search fees range between £275 to £350 depending upon where your property is located (as the required searches and the cost of the same differ in each area)
- HM Land Registry fee is between £20 and £135 depending upon the amount you are borrowing (this assumes you are borrowing no more than £500,000)
- Electronic money transfer fee is £30 + VAT (currently 20% which is £6), totalling £36
The total range of our fees is £781 to £971 including VAT and disbursements.
The fee payable will depend upon the location of the property and the amount borrowed.
About our instant quote service
Our instant quote service is provided by Hoowla, and your data is processed in the UK and Ireland. You are required to enter basic details about you and your intended property. The information you enter is confidential and will be used to calculate your quote, contact you with details of your quote, and to discuss your quote with you.
You are not required to provide your true personal information, but this is required if you would like us to contact you further regarding your quote request.
Our fee assumes that:
- This is a standard transaction and that no unforeseen matters arise including for example (but not limited to) a defect in title which requires remedying prior to completion or the preparation of additional documents ancillary to the main transaction.
- The transaction is concluded in a timely manner and no unforeseen complication arise.
- All parties in the transaction are co-operative and there is no unreasonable delay from third parties providing documentation.
- No indemnity policies are required. Additional disbursements may apply if indemnity policies are required.
In the event that any of the circumstances at (1) to (4) above apply then this may result in additional charges, details of which will be supplied when we have had sight of your specific documents or as and when any of these issues arise as the transaction progresses.